Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Sublime SVN

Re: Sublime SVN

Postby wbond on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 pm

@StevenRas, pbe, pete340

I just released version 1.1.0 which should fix this bug, with a whole bunch of others. You can upgrade running the Upgrade Package command from the command palette.

With the new version, the SVN buffer should be syntax highlighted and it should now be possible to toggle files and folders with space/y/n like the instructions say.
To actually commit, as the instructions say, just save the buffer (ctrl/cmd+s).
wbond

Postby pete340 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 am

wbond wrote:@StevenRas, pbe, pete340

I just released version 1.1.0 which should fix this bug, with a whole bunch of others. You can upgrade running the Upgrade Package command from the command palette.

With the new version, the SVN buffer should be syntax highlighted and it should now be possible to toggle files and folders with space/y/n like the instructions say.

No joy. :-(

I can select "status" from the Package Control popup and I get syntax highlighted text showing the status. I command-click in that window, select SVN in the popup menu, select "commit" in the next menu, and I get a text window that shows the file status without syntax highlighting. The text is editable, but no commands work.

That's with Sublime version 2181, running on a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.7.3.
pete340

Postby wbond on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:54 pm

pete340 wrote:No joy. :-(

I can select "status" from the Package Control popup and I get syntax highlighted text showing the status. I command-click in that window, select SVN in the popup menu, select "commit" in the next menu, and I get a text window that shows the file status without syntax highlighting. The text is editable, but no commands work.

Please contact me via email at support@wbond.net so that I can respond in a timely manner and help figure out why this isn't working for you.
wbond

Postby bacilla on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Have the same issue here even though both Sublime Text and the SVN package are up to date - still no highlighting. However, the syntax gets highlighted whenever I remove a package (does not matter which one - a random package). The commit command then works, but whenever I try to do it again (commiting, that is), the same thing happens again - no highlighting - I have to remove another package for that to be fixed.. Hope this helps to find the bug.

Other packages that I have installed: Inc-Dec-Value, ColorPicker, Theme - Soda, Package Control
bacilla

Postby nashlesigon on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 am

Am having the same issue. Did anyone found a solution to this yet? Please share me the answer.
nashlesigon

Postby wbond on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 am

I am still working through this bug with some users, however I am unable to replicate it, so it is taking longer than I would like. If you want to try out the version in testing and provide debug info, please send me an email at support@wbond.net.
wbond

Postby wbond on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:56 am

Version 1.1.1 should fix this bug for all users. Please let me know via support@wbond.net if you are still experiencing it.
wbond

Postby pete340 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 pm

pete340 wrote:
wbond wrote:@StevenRas, pbe, pete340

No joy. :-(

Version 1.1.1 works for me. Thanks!
pete340

Postby bacilla on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 am

wbond wrote:Version 1.1.1 should fix this bug for all users

Confirmed! Much appreciated, thank you :)
bacilla

Previous

Return to Plugin Announcements