Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

ExportHtml Plugin (rename from PrintHtml)

Re: PrintHtml Plugin

Postby quodlibet on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks for the info.

I am (*slowly*) putting together a light (i.e., black-on-white) theme that looks good when working on my usual stuff (HTML, CSS, Text/Markdown), so I've been peeking into all the light tmThemes I come across. I'm currently using Espresso Soda as a base with some bits of Monokai and my own eccentricities thrown in, but I think you may be onto something with this one :)
quodlibet

Postby facelessuser on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

quodlibet wrote:Thanks for the info.

I am (*slowly*) putting together a light (i.e., black-on-white) theme that looks good when working on my usual stuff (HTML, CSS, Text/Markdown), so I've been peeking into all the light tmThemes I come across. I'm currently using Espresso Soda as a base with some bits of Monokai and my own eccentricities thrown in, but I think you may be onto something with this one :)

Thanks. I was pretty pleased with it, but I know tastes can vary greatly when it comes to people's code themes. I am glad it to hear you like it. I will keep an eye out for what you are cooking up.
facelessuser

Postby agibsonsw on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 pm

I suppose it would be possible :lol: to have settings for the colours of things like 'keyword', 'comment', 'string', etc., and push them into the colour dictionary. That is, overwriting the values extracted from the user's theme. But I feel a little guilty mentioning this :)
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby facelessuser on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 pm

agibsonsw wrote:I suppose it would be possible :lol: to have settings for the colours of things like 'keyword', 'comment', 'string', etc., and push them into the colour dictionary. That is, overwriting the values extracted from the user's theme. But I feel a little guilty mentioning this :)

It would be, but I figure if someone wants different colors than XXXXXX.tmTheme, they can just copy the tmTheme file and modify it how they want and use that. Keeping a separate file format to style the text when we already have tmTheme files just doesn't seem like something that would be useful.
facelessuser

Postby agibsonsw on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

@facelessuser: Quite right ;)
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby RyanJ on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 pm

This is awesome. Great work!
RyanJ

Postby facelessuser on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Annotations and Forum Post Format is in...

Let the syntax highlighted posts commence :).

I will update documentation today or tomorrow, and then I will update the revision.

If the context menu items are too much (there are 3 items), I can shove them under one common fly out menu.
facelessuser

Postby facelessuser on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 pm

I will probably rename the forum command to Print BBCode which is more accurate.
facelessuser

Postby C0D312 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Awesome, now we can all feel as cool as @castles_made_of_sand when we post code on the forum :P
C0D312

Postby facelessuser on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 am

C0D312 wrote:Awesome, now we can all feel as cool as @castles_made_of_sand when we post code on the forum :P

:)
facelessuser

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Announcements