Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Intellisense

Intellisense

Postby dutt on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 am

Hi folks,

Kind of new to sublime, trying to get it the way I want it and the next thing is intellisene, to use the term from visual studio. I'm working in c++ and python so support for those two is essential, is there any such plugin ready or do I need to write one if I want this?

To clarify, if I have something like this:

Code: Select all
struct stuff { int i; bool b; }
void foo() {
     stuff s;
     s.
}

When I write that "stuff." I'd like the members of stuff to pop up, allowing me to choose.

Cheers
dutt

Re: Intellisense

Postby gamesurgeon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:06 am

Anything for C#?
gamesurgeon

Postby quarnster on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:45 am

Afaik there's nothing for c#, but it wouldn't be too hard to create it using a similar concept as I did for SublimeJava. Basically you create a c# binary that uses the built in reflection support to provide the available members of objects of that specific type, and then have a python plugin for ST2 that calls this binary with the appropriate command line.
quarnster

Postby dutt on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:59 am

dutt

Postby gamesurgeon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:48 pm

quarnster wrote:Afaik there's nothing for c#, but it wouldn't be too hard to create it using a similar concept as I did for SublimeJava. Basically you create a c# binary that uses the built in reflection support to provide the available members of objects of that specific type, and then have a python plugin for ST2 that calls this binary with the appropriate command line.

When I have some spare time this summer, I'll take a look into creating something for it!
gamesurgeon

Return to Technical Support