Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Sublime Text Themes

Re: Sublime Text Themes

Postby agibsonsw on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

This Komodo site might also provide some inspiration. The drop-down at the top to switch languages is cool 8-)

I suppose (ideally) we want a site like this where users can preview the themes and download them, and perhaps an additional 'Edit' button. This would lead to a separate page to allow the editing/creation of a new theme (based on one chosen from the front page). Once edited they could then download their handiwork a-la studiostyl.es. Edited: But having just read recent posts, I realise this is a little ambitious at this stage :D

If only there were an XML expert around who could create an XSLT - such that we could use/borrow/picky-back studiostyl.es and just transform their XML to a ST-theme file :)
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby facelessuser on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 pm

jbrooksuk wrote:It is for tonight. It depends how much time I get, but it's something I'm trying to pursue :)

Good luck! I will keep an eye on this.
Last edited by facelessuser on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
facelessuser

Postby agibsonsw on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm

@facelessuser
Mousing over the code would show you the current Theme scope.

You may recall I had this working previously. I added the scope to the HTML title attribute, and used (as I recall) a CSS-hover to apply an outline to the element. The outline is useful as it indicates the full extent of the scope. I don't know if this suggestion might prove useful at some future point :D
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Previous

Return to General Discussion