Sublime Forum

New CSS autocompletions only partially working

Not all of the property values are completed as expected. I looked in the css_completions.py file and it seems that all properties that are written like this

"overflow"=visible | hidden | scroll | auto | inherit "float"=left | right | none | inherit …

do work, but the ones where there is <…> somewhere, don’t.

"height"=<length> | <percentage> | auto | inherit "right"=<length> | <percentage> | auto | inherit "outline-color"=<color> | invert | inherit …

For example, I can write float: l| and get a completion for “left”.

But if i write height: a| no completion for “auto” shows up.

I am running build 2203 on OS X 10.7.4

0 Likes

Not sure what the “|” represents in your examples, but for me, I just create new snippets under User/

Example, I have a file in there named “float-left-(float).sublime-snippet”. In it I have this:

<snippet> <content><![CDATA[float: left;$0]]></content> <tabTrigger>fll</tabTrigger> <scope>source.css</scope> <description>float: left</description> </snippet>

What this does is automatically type out “float: left;” when I type “fll” and then hit Tab.

0 Likes

The | is the caret.

I know about snippets and there are several packages out there, that do just that. But still, the package bundled with the product should work properly, shouldn’t it? I just want to help, because it seems like a bug to me, that might be easily fixed.

0 Likes

I just installed build 2207 and it seems to work fine now. Thank you!

0 Likes