Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

PHP Completions

Re: PHP Completions

Postby Vanish on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:08 pm

You should add this to Package Control. (I couldn't find it there, at least)
Vanish

Postby agibsonsw on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:06 pm

@Vanish
Hello. I'm not sure if this is suitable as a Package at the moment, as it replaces a standard file, and the file could also be replaced on a future ST upgrade or build.

So, for the moment, my file needs to be downloaded from my GitHub and used to replace the standard PHP.sublime-completions file (keeping a backup of that file just in case).

If I can obtain responses from users - to confirm that this is an improvement on the standard PHP completions file - then perhaps jps could use it for a future upgrade/build(?). The only difference being that people would need to be advised that there are (many) extensions in the file that would need to be un-commented if, and when, required.

Andy.
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby agibsonsw on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:19 am

Just an update:
I've decided to comment-out the msql (Mini SQL) functions. They're too similar to mysqli, etc., and I figure that if someone uses this database they are likely to comment-out other similarly-named libraries. (At least, I would :) )

I've also added a number of missing mysqli functions - partly because they are used in a book that I'm reading.

I won't update here any more, as up-to-date info can be found at my GitHub. Besides, I consider the file complete (99.5% ;) ). Andy.
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby Fed03 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 am

agibsonsw wrote:Just an update:
I've decided to comment-out the msql (Mini SQL) functions. They're too similar to mysqli, etc., and I figure that if someone uses this database they are likely to comment-out other similarly-named libraries. (At least, I would :) )

I've also added a number of missing mysqli functions - partly because they are used in a book that I'm reading.

I won't update here any more, as up-to-date info can be found at my GitHub. Besides, I consider the file complete (99.5% ;) ). Andy.

great andy^^^
Fed03

Postby agibsonsw on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Thank you @Fed03

Although.. you might be commenting on my saying "I won't update here any more" :D
agibsonsw

Postby agibsonsw on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 am

I consider this project complete. It seems amazing that I could create such a large file without a single error or typo :?:
Last edited by agibsonsw on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agibsonsw

Postby seth007 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Nice work!
btw:
The link to the screenshot is not valid...
seth007

Postby agibsonsw on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm

seth007 wrote:Nice work!
btw:
The link to the screenshot is not valid...

Hello and thank you. I've deleted the screenshot link from my previous post.

Andy.
agibsonsw

Previous

Return to Plugin Announcements