Sublime Forum

Purchasing woes

I just started using Sublime Text and would really like to purchase a license, but PayPal rejects my card (which works fine with every other e-tailer I’ve tried it with, so that’s not the problem). I know that Google Checkout still isn’t available in Australia, are there any plans to support alternate methods of payment (such as Moneybookers/Skrill which is used by Mojang)?

0 Likes

I had the same problem. It turns out that the card # I was using was associated with an existing (and unused/forgotten) paypal account. Once I recovered the password and logged in it allowed the charge to go through.

That said I wish they’d offer a payment service that was less corrupt and inept. Dwolla, Amazon, Google - pick one.

0 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one having problems. In my case I think it’s something with my bank and PayPal, the card has never worked once with it. I’ve never had problems with any other payment processing services, but no one I’ve talked to has been able to make it work with PayPal.

I just wish I could buy a license to support this awesome piece of software…

0 Likes

You could email Jon directly?

0 Likes

I did a few days ago, but he never responded.

0 Likes