Sublime Forum

Speech recognition/disability interface

docs.google.com/document/d/1In1 … xWp4E/edit

a few months ago, I posted the above URL to get some feedback from the community. What I got was good but, now I need more. If you were to take the time and read it, these questions will make much more sense.

1. implementing this solution requires identifying the region where a symbol name would go without counting on a legal civil name being there. For example, there may be a a string like “if predicate sublime is wonderful :” would return the region as everything after the ‘if’ but before the ‘:’

Is there any part of the syntax highlighting code that might help this process?

1. I need to activate code inside the plug-in environment from an external process. What’s the best way to perform an RPC or equivalent.

2. I need to get information from sublime into my environment and back again. What’s the best way for that?

Many thanks
— eric

0 Likes

one more thing that I forgot. Navigation at some point, will need to change navigation model from characters and words to syntactic elements methods, classes etc. again what facilities are available that will identify language features and its position for navigation

Thanks again

0 Likes