Sublime Forum

My first take at an alternate theme for sublime

In response to this thread, I finally cowboy-ed up and put together a Sublime theme. You can get it here. Download the .7z file and unzip the folder into your “Packages” folder.

Just because it avoided my having to think very much, I made it simulate native windows 7 controls. It looks pretty good with any of the white or near-white themes - take a look:

http://drop.io/download/public/5021uqni8jnlwyrlkp5j/0929a660ff8d029519aebf9c070462e4d9e015cb/0d45e310-a66f-012c-c414-f860e597ad49/3978aa30-a66f-012c-0cdc-f518cd42c840/v2/thumbnail_large

Please have a look see and tell me what you think.

Direct download link: drop.io/download/public/5021uqni … v2/content

0 Likes

very nice man!

0 Likes

That’s really cool!

0 Likes

very nice. alas, I’ve gotten used to the black look, which goes well with the dark syntax coloring scheme.

(generally, I prefer programs to use the native window controls, esp. since those that roll their own tend to be big, slow, and unfriendly to poor vision. But sublime I think does it well and after a little tweaking I’m perfectly fine with non-native UI elements.)

0 Likes

Thanks!

[quote=“barty”]very nice. alas, I’ve gotten used to the black look, which goes well with the dark syntax coloring scheme.

(generally, I prefer programs to use the native window controls, esp. since those that roll their own tend to be big, slow, and unfriendly to poor vision. But sublime I think does it well and after a little tweaking I’m perfectly fine with non-native UI elements.)[/quote]

For the record, I think this theme actually looks pretty good even when using the dark themes like Monokai.

Then again, I’m somewhat biased :wink:

0 Likes

hey,

very nice.

i think i’ll make my own theme ( similar to firefox, already started and it looks quite nice ) :smile:.

0 Likes