Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

HTML Attributes

Re: HTML Attributes

Postby agibsonsw on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Well I've created a separate repo for HTMLAttributes, forked from package_control_channel and amended repositories.json to refer to my repo.

I tried 'Pull Request' (from within my repositories.json location) but the green request button seems inactive. I must be missing something..?

Do I need to commit/push my editing of repositories.json? I just edited the raw file from within my GitHub.
Should I click Pull Request when I'm within wbond's repo-area?

Andy.

Edited: I managed to send the pull request.. suppose I'll find out if I've done it correctly at some point :)
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Re: HTML Attributes

Postby agibsonsw on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:06 pm

I've only recently noticed that this is now available via Package Control.

Depending on your settings the HTML attributes may appear automatically when within a tag; I just call them up with Ctrl-Space when I want to use them.
It will autocomplete if there are specific values to choose from. For example, pressing 'c' when using the 'type' attribute will autocomplete 'checkbox', etc..

It's quite discreet/neat 8-)
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Previous

Return to Plugin Announcements