Sublime Forum

Style toolbar OSX

It’d be nice to be able to style the toolbar on OSX, like on the calendar app. This would definitely complete schemes.

0 Likes

Style the what now?

0 Likes

The top part of the window…

0 Likes

I think he means like this:

Personally I think that looks a bit stupid…

0 Likes

I’m guessing (hoping) that he doesn’t mean to make sublime look like Calendar, but to be able to change the title bar style from the standard OS X look.

0 Likes

Ah, right. I was confused because Sublime doesn’t have a toolbar at all (it’s one of the things I like about it). While it might be nice to theme the window decoration (that’s what I would call that), there are probably higher priorities – bearing in mind that Jon would have to support three OSs! That said, sometimes on Windows, I wish I could just get of the decoration’s all together. I already use a third-party app to position Sublime, a custom binding to minimize it/bring it forward, and Alt+F4 to shut it down. (On Linux, I generally use Sublime on my netbook, so I just press Shift+F11 and enjoy the absence of chrome.)

0 Likes

Yes, the window decoration. And I don’t mean to the extent of Calendar or Contacts, just making the silver bar tint with the rest of the theme.

0 Likes