* The selection rendering now looks the same in OpenGL as in does in Direct3D: no more wonky borders
* Home/end can now be configured to go directly to the first and last character of the actual line, ignoring any leading whitespace and word wrapping.
* Toggle comment is friendlier, it will not increase the comment level on the selected text unless every line is commented.
* No more infinite repeat from holding down Ctrl+Y for redo: if the buffer was last modified via a redo, then Ctrl+Y won't act as repeat.
* Fixed a few loose ends with key bindings
There's also a few new bits in the API. There are view methods setStatus(key, value), getStatus(key) and eraseStatus(key). These can be used to show persistent information on the status bar for the current view. For example:
- Code: Select all
view.setStatus('wordCount', '103 words')
The values are all listed in the status bar in a comma separated fashion (ordered by key). The keys exist so that different plugins can add their own status independently.