Sublime Forum

Subversion commands keys binding

Hey!!

I’ve searched about related subjects, but I’ve not found anything that could help me. Can anyone tell me if is possible to create key bindings for subversion commands and, if is possible, how to create it?

Thanks!!
Best regards.

Cristian.

0 Likes

Hi!

I’m looking for this also, tried to insert

{ "keys": "alt+c"], "command": "exec svn ci" }
]

into Preferences -> Package settings -> SVN -> key bindings user

But that didn’t work, in console there’s “Unable to parse command: exec svn ci”.

Had the same result without exec…

Hope someone can help us…

0 Likes

[quote=“jcerdan”]Hi!

I’m looking for this also, tried to insert

{ "keys": "alt+c"], "command": "exec svn ci" }
]

into Preferences -> Package settings -> SVN -> key bindings user

But that didn’t work, in console there’s “Unable to parse command: exec svn ci”.

Had the same result without exec…

Hope someone can help us…[/quote]

You bind SublimeText commands to keys, not arbitrary shell commands. Your first step (if you haven’t done so already) is to install the SVN plugin for SublimeText. That provides a single key binding that displays list where you can select the command to use. You can bind specific commands yourself if you want. Take a look in /SVN/Default.sublime-commands to see what’s available. In this case you probably want either “svn_commit” or “svn_wc_commit”.

0 Likes

Hi Svenax!

thanks a lot! that did it!

best

0 Likes

I tried these and it works for me.

{ “keys”: [“alt+c”], “command”: “svn_commit”},
{ “keys”: [“alt+u”], “command”: “svn_update”},

also I need to know how to set keybinding for so many package, it’s really hard to set keybindings!
and let’s look at vs code, you can see every function and set keybindings, delete,edit very easily, also it has a conflict remind, so sweet!
hope sublime could enhance this place,we all need that!

0 Likes