Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Project Settings Question

Re: Project Settings Question

Postby chuckr on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:19 am

How about keeping your project folder state, so you have the same directories open on entry, as you did on exit?

-chuckr
chuckr

Postby BestGreek on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 pm

chuckr wrote:How about keeping your project folder state, so you have the same directories open on entry, as you did on exit?

-chuckr

I agree, I wish projects would more completely maintain their state. It it would be nice if the director tree maintained what folders it had expanded/collapsed.
BestGreek

Postby eelco on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm

I'd like to bump this post, because I've also looked for a solution. No luck though.

I've set both hot_exit / remember_open_files to false, besides liking it that way, I also have the idea st2 is booting a bit faster.
But I do want the last state of my project files when I open a project. Setting these (project based) options doesn't seem to work. "Close project" does work, but is not the best solution.

Any news on updates or workarounds?
eelco

Postby gekushner on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:58 pm

I hate to bump it again but it has been a while. Has anyone found a solution to this? Thanks!
gekushner

Postby lyubenblagoev on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:08 am

In the latest Sublime Text 3 beta these project specific settings still seems to fail to override my user settings where I've set "hot_exit" and "remember_open_files" to false. I added the following in my sublime-project file but when I close and then reopen the project I start with blank project without last open files.

Code: Select all
"settings":
{
   "hot_exit": true,
   "remember_open_files": true
}
lyubenblagoev

Previous

Return to General Discussion