Sublime Forum

Open file in project doesn't see new files?

recently coverted to sublime from etexteditor, loving it so far, been keeping a short log of possible bugs/issues…

situation 1:
open file in project does not seem to keep up with new files created during that session, even if i create them from sublime, i have to close and reopen sublime before i can open those files, this seems like a pretty big issue… am i missing something?

situation 2 (i know this is a ridiculous case, but still):
have fileA.php open, save as, delete fileA.php, save as fileB.php, /sublime crashes

also, is there a find in files plugin? the links i’ve found through search go to the wiki but the link is bad, i dont even know how you can do web dev without that, i hate having to go to dreamweaver to accomplish this…

0 Likes

[quote=“sophistihip”]situation 1:
open file in project does not seem to keep up with new files created during that session, even if i create them from sublime, i have to close and reopen sublime before i can open those files, this seems like a pretty big issue… am i missing something?[/quote]

i agree it would be best if done upon any file change, but for now you can use this binding to easily rescan:

<binding key="ctrl+shift+r" command="scanProject"/>

0 Likes

thats awesome, better than nothing lol

0 Likes

The second issue has been fixed in 20091113

0 Likes

Find in open files? Find in project? Anyone know if there’s a way to do these?

0 Likes

you can use this plugin: SearchInOpenViews

0 Likes