Sublime Forum

Problem with jQuery code hints / intelisense

Hello

I got problem with jQuery Snippet that i installed throughout package control. After instalation i do not have popup with jQuery code hints and intalisance. Look at this video:
tutsplus.com/lesson/adding-snip … e-control/

On 0:50 after typing . he got popup with code hints -** i dont have this one**. i have to type .on and then press tab to display popup with snippet…
And yes im in javascript file and i got default settings.

And after . he also got all jquery functions like add or addClass. I do not have this one even if i press ctrl+space or tab… This is frustrating :wink:. I still got unregistered version of sublime text 2 so its maybe because of this ?

0 Likes

Come on guys. How its working on your machines ? Do you have this auto completion popup displaying automatically when you type ? For example for javascript code or jQuery ?

0 Likes

He’s got the SublimeCodeIntel plugin installed.

0 Likes

Oh thanks :wink:. And how about you ? you got that installed to ? Is there any rule in with order i need to install packages ?

EDIT.
I installed this SublimeCodeIntalisance plugin and still there is no popup when im typing. Any other solutions ?

0 Likes

Hi,

Have the same problem. SublimeCodeIntel working for PHP but not for jQuery. Can’t find solution :frowning:

ArekS

0 Likes