Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

How could php.exe be related to Sublime Text 2?

How could php.exe be related to Sublime Text 2?

Postby RBloeth on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 am

Hello folks,

I'm facing a strange problem here (Windows 7 system) since upgrading from the PHP 5.3 version of Zend Server to the current beta of the Zend Server supporting PHP 5.4. Since this upgrade I annoyingly often get the error message (trying to translate it from german to proper english here): "The procedure entry point 'php_sys_stat' could not be located in the dynamic link library 'php5.dll'.
the thing is: I only get this message when and while I'm using Sublime Text 2 (current version). Sublime seems to work fine, but I always have to click away this message and can't really safely reproduce it. The only way to safely reproduce this error message is by starting Sublime Text 2. The I get this message 1-3 times in a row.

I've already uninstalled all PHP related extensions from Sublime, but this doesn't change anything. How could php.exe be related to Sublime Text 2?

Any idea welcome.

Thanks for your time,
Roman.
RBloeth

Re: How could php.exe be related to Sublime Text 2?

Postby jbrooksuk on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 am

Perhaps you're using a plugin which uses the PHP dll stuff?
jbrooksuk

Postby RBloeth on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 pm

Yes, I'll try to remove my plugins one by one... I now got another PHP dll error in another application, so my PHP installation seems to be f*ed. Thx for the answer!
RBloeth

Postby RBloeth on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:01 am

So I finally figured out what is in general causing the trouble - unfortunately it is SublimeLinter. When I deactivate it everything is fine. When I remove and then reinstall it, also everything is fine. When I then reboot my computer, I get this error messages over and over again whenever working with php or phtml files...

As I said this happens since I've upgraded my Zend Server CE version from the current stable, supporting PHP 5.3 to the current beta supporting PHP 5.4.

Cheers,
Roman.
RBloeth

Return to Technical Support