Sublime Forum

Adding not listed syntax and autocompletion

Hi,

Freshly new here as a member, could you direct me how can I add my not listed syntax and autocompletion function in Sublime, I really love using Sublime and want to get the most of it :smiley:

Thanks

0 Likes

[quote=โ€œzeryโ€]Hi,

Freshly new here as a member, could you direct me how can I add my not listed syntax and autocompletion function in Sublime, I really love using Sublime and want to get the most of it :smiley:

Thanks[/quote]

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Iโ€™m searching the forums and am also Looking to do the same here. Iโ€™m trying to do this for Lua and add in our own language definitions. Trying to Use JSON and the AAAPackageBuilder. The instructions are not clear.

0 Likes

Have you looked at sublime-text-unofficial-document โ€ฆ xdefs.html ?

I never used this package myself, I found the xml syntax easy enough to use it directly : in your case, since there is already a support for Lua, the simplest approach is tsimply to copy the exisiting one and add your need. You can extract the lua.tmLanguage from Packages\Lua.sublime-package (in the install dir, not the user dir), it is simply a zip file. Put the lua.tmLanguage in your user directory, and then it should appear in the list of language under user.

0 Likes