Sublime Forum

How could php.exe be related to Sublime Text 2?

Hello folks,

I’m facing a strange problem here (Windows 7 system) since upgrading from the PHP 5.3 version of Zend Server to the current beta of the Zend Server supporting PHP 5.4. Since this upgrade I annoyingly often get the error message (trying to translate it from german to proper english here): "The procedure entry point ‘php_sys_stat’ could not be located in the dynamic link library ‘php5.dll’.
the thing is: I only get this message when and while I’m using Sublime Text 2 (current version). Sublime seems to work fine, but I always have to click away this message and can’t really safely reproduce it. The only way to safely reproduce this error message is by starting Sublime Text 2. The I get this message 1-3 times in a row.

I’ve already uninstalled all PHP related extensions from Sublime, but this doesn’t change anything. How could php.exe be related to Sublime Text 2?

Any idea welcome.

Thanks for your time,
Roman.

0 Likes

Perhaps you’re using a plugin which uses the PHP dll stuff?

0 Likes

Yes, I’ll try to remove my plugins one by one… I now got another PHP dll error in another application, so my PHP installation seems to be f*ed. Thx for the answer!

0 Likes

So I finally figured out what is in general causing the trouble - unfortunately it is SublimeLinter. When I deactivate it everything is fine. When I remove and then reinstall it, also everything is fine. When I then reboot my computer, I get this error messages over and over again whenever working with php or phtml files…

As I said this happens since I’ve upgraded my Zend Server CE version from the current stable, supporting PHP 5.3 to the current beta supporting PHP 5.4.

Cheers,
Roman.

0 Likes