Sublime Forum

20091127 Beta

20091127 is out, mostly consisting of a collection of fixes. Details are on the beta page.

For the next version, I’m planning on switching over to opengl rendering by default - has anyone ever had issues running in opengl mode?

0 Likes

I know you asked for people who had experienced issues, but I thought I’d say that OpenGL model has been fine for me on both my real PC and my VMware image for quite a while. Both exhibited [different] problems in DirectX mode.

BTW, thanks for fixing CTRL+TAB in Find/Replace panels!

0 Likes

with recent versions, only difference b/t dx and opengl on my end is opengl uses less memory. Thumbs up from me!

0 Likes

in directx, column selection works flawless, but in opengl version, there is a little scratch on the left top of the each selection.

0 Likes

That doesn’t happen to me - what video card + OS are you using?

0 Likes

I am using XP Professional 64 Bit / Radeon X300 Graphic Card.

0 Likes

I have noticed that the openGl version is a little bit slower on startup with a brief flash of white.

0 Likes

jhawk, can I ask what OS / graphics card you’re using, and which version of Sublime Text?

Startup and creating new windows are both noticeably faster for me under OpenGL.

0 Likes

Minor issue in 20091127 (I haven’t checked if it exists in any other release):

When a quick panel is visible, you can still bring up Find/Replace and, if you close Find/Replace, the quick panel remains open but focus is on the main editor window.

0 Likes