Sublime Forum

Student needs help with set up

Hi, I am wanting to set up this workflow and work with Sublime2 on my assignments: 3 websites for finals DECEMBER 7…HELP!!! I can spell p r o g r a m m i n g…Sorry to say I am really just my 1st semester in…web design…
tarantsov.com/blog/2012/02/subli … -espresso/

I have downloaded all the suggestions from that post…sounds great! Just doesn’t work for me!!!

Sublime2 paid and registered

Package control loaded successfully…

SideBarEnhancements loaded…appears in Package Control menu…but not my **root folder ** + files in the side bar…just tabs

Divvy (sorry I didn’t see the freebie)
doesn’t launch at log in and
does not appear in the menu bar for Adobe CS6 apps OR Sublime2…
it does show in Finder for Acrobat, text wrangler, chrome…
but I need it for ALL my applications

LiveReload.…not sure what is going on here…I loaded it last night and restarted …shouldn’t it appear somewhere to access it?
SFTP…I do have a domain hosting site…but I didn’t even go there as I couldn’t get the above to work.

…ack!

I need this tech set up so I can do my design assignments.
I could use dreamweaver…but want to start out and learn to code simple.
thanks in advance
K

0 Likes

Your post was long but I couldn’t tell what your problem was. Can you restate what isn’t working?

0 Likes

Divvy refunded…bc I use Adobe most…I will try something else for screen dividing

SideBarEnhancements I did try dragging my root folder to sidebar and that fixed it. another way to add folders?

liveReload…is not in my status bar it is loaded bc I tried to start the app again and it said it was there…so where is it and how to use it?

thanks

0 Likes