Sublime Forum

Django support and related themes

Hey guys,

I was looking for Django support (both in .py and .html files) for Sublime and having found none, took one from Textmate repo, added file extensions and here we go. Also, I modified some popular themes for better template look. Hope this will be my first contribution to community. See below:

img64.imageshack.us/img64/3879/djangosublime.png
img706.imageshack.us/img706/1958 … blime2.png

To enable Django support (no snippets for now), unzip attached folders and drop them into your Packages directory and restart Sublime. Don’t forget to select Python/Django or Html (Django) for your files. Also, any automatic way to associate these content types with html and py files is really appreciated.

Hope you find it useful.

Metin
Themes.zip (5.87 KB)
Django.zip (2.9 KB)

0 Likes

This is very handy! Thank you for Django support and railscasts.tmTheme :wink:

0 Likes

Strange colors in railscasts.tmTheme in string 23, 372 and 383.

It looks like this: #00000010

What is it for? And why it works? :smile:

0 Likes

Oh, it seems that it is RGBA. I did not know that the color themes can use an alpha channel. That’s cool!

0 Likes

Yes, RGBA is the new and better way to define colors with transparency. Really useful.

0 Likes

What color scheme are you using in the screenshots you posted? When I install the Django support, all of my Django Template tags/filters have the same color no matter which theme I try.

How can I get it to highlight the tag names and arguments separately the way it is in your screenshots.

0 Likes

tmarshall,

Did you install themes I posted above? If so, make sure you select/assign the correct syntax for py and html files, that is Python Django and Html (Django) respectively. Should work without problems.

0 Likes

ekolguy,

Sorry for the long delay. Yes, I used the files you posted, and it wasn’t working right.

Since 1.3 came out, it works perfectly though… not sure what was wrong.

Anyway, thanks for the great highlighting and themes!

0 Likes

Maybe someone can help, how to do correct syntax highlighting for Django template tags in the CSS files (css templates)? I use Django templates to dynamically create CSS as well as for HTML.

0 Likes