Sublime Forum

Ctrl+Shift+B doesn't working on Ubuntu 12.10

I’ve been trying to execute the “Build & Run” build-command of C on sublimetext 2 but it triggers no action. Notice that build (Ctrl+B) works just fine.

The C++.sublime-build file is unmodified:

[code]{
“cmd”: “g++”, “${file}”, “-o”, “${file_path}/${file_base_name}”],
“file_regex”: “^(…^:]):([0-9]+):?([0-9]+)?:? (.)$”,
“working_dir”: “${file_path}”,
“selector”: “source.c, source.c++”,

"variants":

{
		"name": "Run",
		"cmd": "bash", "-c", "g++ '${file}' -o '${file_path}/${file_base_name}' && '${file_path}/${file_base_name}'"]
	}
]

}
[/code]

0 Likes

Some plugins might be overriding this. I know two of my plugins sadly override this (I think ST2 either added Ctrl+Shift+B after my plugin, or I overlooked it). My two plugins are BracketHighlighter and HexViewer. If you use either one, they are probably causing you issues.

With that said, as soon as I release the new version of BracketHighlighter and HexViewer, I will be removing this shortcuts by default and require users to define them themselves so I do not run into this issue again. If you haven’t installed either of these plugins, then it may be some other plugin by a different person.

If you currently use either of the listed plugins, I would advise you remap or remove the shortcuts in the plugins, or remap the build and run shortcut to another key until I get this resolved.

0 Likes

Ya, i was using both of them :smile:
Thanks for the info

0 Likes