Sublime Forum

Help : HTML5 is haunting after PHP comments

Hello guys.

I have done everything I could to switch the language from text to PHP. Good thing is ST2 recognizes PHP lines, bad thing, is no matter how many times you do, when you change the syntax of your script to PHP it will always says HTML5 in the doc syntax, so if I need to document my script with** CTRL+SHIFT+/** instead using the bulk comment //** it uses and it keep forever… Reinstalling did not solve the problem, removing or disabling all the modules I use from the package control did not make also the trick… some help will be appreciated.

I’m using a licenced ST2 2.0.1, build 2217 in a Windows 8 64 bit edition.

Thank you

0 Likes

Same here. Latest build on OS X 18.0.2.
I’ve removed like 15 packages, restarted, everything, still the same. I can’t get the PHP comments right.

0 Likes

Also having a similar problem. ST2 ver 2.0.1 Build 2217 on Windows 7 64-bit also does not recognize my syntax change to PHP. Instead, says HTML. PHP lines are recognized and highlighted, comments are fine for me (Ctrl+/) and it knows to comment as HTML when cursor is in HTML markup, and also uses PHP comments in the PHP markup.

Syntax Highlighting is a bit different though, and I can’t access PHP snippets when the syntax is not PHP.

0 Likes