Sublime Forum

Papyrus package

I’m having troubles using Sublime and the Papyrus package. I have to use it for CreationKit, which is a mod editor for Skyrim.
I followed the guide posted here. And make a new file with File -> New File, and put in some basic scripting and save the file to the “/Scripts/Source” folder (shown below). But when I press CTRL+B or F7 I get the following error message.

[Errno 2] No such file or directory [cmd: [u'/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Papyrus compiler/ScriptCompile.bat', u'/home/sde/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source/MyFirstScript.psc']] [dir: /home/sde/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source] [path: /usr/games:/usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games] [Finished]

I’m running under Ubuntu 12.10.
Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

I think I fixed the dir. error. For some reason I did not test /home/sde/, but used $HOME, which doesn’t work.

Next problem arises. Permission denied.

[Errno 13] Permission denied [cmd: [u'/home/sde/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Papyrus Compiler/ScriptCompile.bat', u'/home/sde/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source/MyFirstScript.psc']] [dir: /home/sde/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source] [path: /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin] [Finished]

Even when I run Sublime as root;

cd /path/to/Sublime\ Text\ 2/ sudo ./sublime_text

0 Likes

I think the problem lies with the fact that I use unix version of Sublime Text 2 with a windows (in wine) version of Papyrus Compiler. I am unable to test this matter since Sublime Text 2 crashes when running through wine.

0 Likes