Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

HTML Syntax with inline CSS color coding

HTML Syntax with inline CSS color coding

Postby Mystara on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:51 am

Is there a package that provides a better form of inline color coding rather than just the standard yellow for CSS?
Mystara

Re: HTML Syntax with inline CSS color coding

Postby agibsonsw on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:01 am

Mystara wrote:Is there a package that provides a better form of inline color coding rather than just the standard yellow for CSS?

Standard yellow?! Try different themes, and there are other themes available, particularly via PackageControl.

You could also create/modify a theme file to add new rules. Or, of course, use a stylesheet :D
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby Mystara on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:53 pm

I don't have the option of using a style sheet. I am writing partial pages that get added into a preexisting document. All of the CSS I use is to override the current style sheets.

Was just a thought. I'm new to sublime and thought I would try it out. If it can't change, it can't change.
Mystara

Postby agibsonsw on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 pm

If you haven't already, explore Preferences, Color Schemes - some of them may target the inline-styles.
"I'm here to save your life. But if I'm going to do that, I'll need total uninanonynymity." Me Myself & Irene.
agibsonsw

Postby handycam on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:11 pm

If you mean as in an html tag, as in
Code: Select all
<div style="color:#f00">
I have never seen a color scheme that colors this.

Someone would have to add to the html language file the ability to detect these, and it's not trivial.
Mac OS 10.9.3
ST 3 (3059)
handycam

Return to General Discussion