Sublime Forum

Package Control Testing Jan 2013

Hey everyone! Got a new version of Package Control that is no longer a monolithic source file (github.com/wbond/sublime_packag … lit_source).

If you can help test it, please run the “Add Repository” command and add:

sublime.wbond.net/testing/new_p … ntrol.json

Please report bugs to github.com/wbond/sublime_package_control/issues. You will very likely see some errors when you first upgrade, however restarting Sublime Text should give you a clean slate to do real testing from.

0 Likes

Hi - thank you. I added the test repository into sublime text 2 on my windows computer and check if it will works well.

0 Likes

Package Control: Error downloading package. URL error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it downloading http://sublime.wbond.net/testing/Package%20Control.sublime-package.

This is after adding the repo as you instructed, then doing the “Upgrade Package” command.

I am behind a proxy using NTLM. The current plugin works (1.6.3) because I can see the update (1.6.9.0) to fetch.

0 Likes

[quote=“Grant”]Package Control: Error downloading package. URL error [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it downloading http://sublime.wbond.net/testing/Package%20Control.sublime-package.
This is after adding the repo as you instructed, then doing the “Upgrade Package” command.

I am behind a proxy using NTLM. The current plugin works (1.6.3) because I can see the update (1.6.9.0) to fetch.[/quote]

Can you open an issue at wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … ting-debug).

0 Likes

Upgrade went through smooth without errors (Windows 8 Pro).

0 Likes

Any ETA on a ST3 port?

0 Likes

It is available at wbond.net/sublime_packages/packa … lation#ST3.

Currently known to be unusable on Windows and OS X 10.7.5 due to bugs or missing python modules from ST3. I have emails in to Jon to see if he can get these resolved.

0 Likes

Seems to have upgraded without problems on my Windows 7/x64 box (aside from the initial errors you said might happen).

Edit: Minor nit: is PyV8 installed because of this newer version?

0 Likes