Sublime Forum

Codeintel doesn't work - Doing Codeintel for Php(hold on)

Hello fellows, it’s my first post on the forum!
I’ve installed sublimecodeintel through package control. However, the plugin doesn’t work. I got all the time the same message in the bottom bar: “Doing Codeintel for Php(hold on)” and nothing happens. I wanted also to use it with html, so I downloaded tidy html package. Still, nothing is happening. Maybe I’m just doing something wrong, cause I’m totally new in sublime. Thanks.

0 Likes

I have the same problems, can’t really find any clear instructions on how to configure this plugin to work for PHP or any other language for that case.
Does anyone now how to get it to work?

0 Likes

It works fine for me, and I supspect it works fine for most other people as well (since there aren’t that many reports about it)

I’m running Sublime Text 2.0.1 build 2217 on OS X 10.8.2 with SublimeCodeIntel 1.3.0, and I’m coding php most of the time.

For people to be able to help you you should tell what versions you’re running and what other plugins you’re using. You can find a list with cmd-shift-P “pack list” enter. Or just by choosing Browse Packages from the Preferences menu.

0 Likes