Sublime Forum

How to change order of context menu items?

Is it possible to change the order of Context menu items, or control in what order plugins can add items to the menu?

Example:

I’m using the SideBar Enhancements, Terminal and FileDiffs plugins. It seems like each plugin adds their side bar context menu items to the top of the list instead of the bottom. I’d prefer to have New File… the top item since I use that a lot more often than doing file diffs or opening the terminal.

For now I’ve just disabled those context menus by commenting them out in their respective .sublime-menu files, but I’d like to keep them and just force them to the bottom of the list. Is this possible?

0 Likes

bump?

0 Likes

Hi jjeaton,

Bumping posts is considered very bad netiquette and actually reduces the chance of you getting an answer.

-arjan

0 Likes

I guess I never heard of this “don’t bump” rule… it’s been a week and no one’s replied, seems to me like a bump is fair.

For the record, I don’t know of any way to do this short of, say, deleting all the Context.sublime-menu files and putting all the commands you want in just one file.

0 Likes