Sublime Forum

ST3: ExportHtml

Here is the initial port of ExportHtml to ST3 github.com/facelessuser/ExportHtml/tree/ST3

Seems to work fine, but report bugs here if they are found.

0 Likes

What’s the speed like? I’m guessing you are doing an arse load of match_selector calls?

I’ve ported some plugins that had a lot of pt in range(n, m) forms that are drastically slower on ST3 :confused:

0 Likes

I do do a number of score selectors, but not as many as you would think.

I grab the scope name from the selection and then compare all of the theme scopes with score_selector. Once I determine the best matches, I add the scope name with the best theme scope matches for foreground, background, etc. to the dictionary and never have to run score_selector on the same scope again.

I don’t notice much of a difference with the ST2 version and the ST3 version for this plugin.

0 Likes

Ah, yes, of course the ranking would be memoized eh?

Ah, I guess I meant more the view.scope_name() thingy which you still have to do pt by pt eh.

That’s good to hear. I’ve mainly only ran into annoyances when using pt by pt substr() stuff. I just assumed it’d be similar for other pt by pt.

0 Likes

Yeah, there is no getting around that. But it seems fine.

0 Likes

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/nick/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/ExportHtml/ExportBbcode.py", line 38, in execute ExportBbcode(view).run(**self.args[value]) File "/home/nick/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/ExportHtml/ExportBbcode.py", line 334, in run self.setup(**inputs) File "/home/nick/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/ExportHtml/ExportBbcode.py", line 117, in setup self.plist_file = self.apply_filters(readPlist(path_packages + colour_scheme.replace('Packages', ''))) File "X/plistlib.py", line 73, in readPlist pathOrFile = open(pathOrFile, 'rb') FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/nick/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/Color Scheme - Default/Blackboard.tmTheme'

Guess there is some issue with the now zipped package assets huh?

0 Likes

Hmm. That is a problem. I use a non-default theme, so I didn’t notice or think about that. I will have to look into figuring out how to identify zipped assets and then unpack them…argh…

0 Likes

What a pita eh ? I think Jon said he’s adding a resource api at some point.

You basically need to check the zip path which would be either in sublime.installed_packages() or near the executable_path()

Then it’s possible even if the zip is still there, that just one of the package assets has been overridden by a user.

The file path on the python files gets .sublime-package but things like view.settings().get(syntax|color_scheme) etc all leave you guessing.

0 Likes

Yeah, stuff like this takes the fun out of writing plugins. I really don’t like doing coding gymnastics just to access a theme file.

0 Likes

Just ported my ghetto version. It’s about 10 times slower than before FFFFFFFF :confused:

( Did you ever find a way to allow bbcode tags as part of the bb export ?)

[pre=#0C1021]if bulletin_board:
# print css
bbcode = “{pre=%s}” % dict(cssNone]).get(‘background-color’, ‘#000000’)]
A = bbcode.append
from lxml.html import fromstring
import re

for txt in fromstring(html).xpath('//text()'):
    if txt.is_tail or txt.is_text:
        parent = txt.getparent()
        if txt.is_tail: parent = parent.getparent()
        style = None

while parent is not None:
            style = parent.get('style')
            if style: break
            else: parent = parent.getparent()

color = re.search(r'(?<!background-)color:(#[A-Fa-f0-9]+)', parent.get('style'))
        if color:
            color = color.group(1)
        else:
            color = dict(cssNone]).get('color', '#000000')

A("{color=%s}%s{/color}"  % (color, txt))

html = "".join(bbcode + "{/pre}"])

[/pre]

0 Likes

# print css
bbcode = “[pre=[/color]%s]” % dict(cssNone]).get(‘background-color’, ‘#000000’)]
A = bbcode.append
import re

parent = txt.getparent()
        style = None

color = re.search(r'(?<!background-)color:(#A-Fa-f0-9]+)', parent.get('style'))
        if color:
            color = color.group(1)
        else:

A("%s]%s/color]"  % (color, txt))

html = "".join(bbcode + "/pre]"])[/pre]
0 Likes

Ah, you did!

What are you doing there?

0 Likes

If you don’t want to do it , I know I have to to get at the keymap files. I’d be happy to share. Though you may already be working/finished it, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

0 Likes

Not sure what you mean…but I do spit out bbcode…

0 Likes

# print css
bbcode = “[pre[/color]=%s]” % dict(cssNone]).get(‘background-color’, ‘#000000’)]
A = bbcode.append
import re

TAG = re.compile(r'(\\w+|\/\w+)', re.M | re.S)
def crude_tokenizer(text): # TODO: this would be a better algorithm for `inversion_stream`
    "Yields"
    last_end = end =  0

for match in TAG.finditer(text):
        start, end = match.span()

if start != last_end:
            yield text[last_end[/color]:start]

yield text[start[/color]:end]
        last_end = end

token_length    = len(text)

if end < token_length:
        yield text[end[/color]:token_length]

parent = txt.getparent()
        style = None

color = re.search(r'(?<!background-)color:(#[A[/color]-Fa-f0-9]+)', parent.get('style'))
        if color:
            color = color.group(1)
        else:

color_wrap = lambda t: "=%s]%s]"  % (color, t)

for t__ in crude_tokenizer(txt):
            A(color_wrap(t__))

html = "".join(bbcode + "[/pre[/color]]"])

[/pre]

That seems to work, making sure to wrap any tag looking things in a bbcode element so as to break em up

0 Likes

[quote=“skuroda”]
If you don’t want to do it , I know I have to to get at the keymap files. I’d be happy to share. Though you may already be working/finished it, but I just wanted to throw it out there.[/quote]

If you have something done, point me at it; I would love to save some time on this. I know roughly how I would approach it, but copying and pasting is even better :wink: . I haven’t bothered to touch this problem yet, I am just happy I finished porting all of my plugins.

0 Likes

Yeah, one of the exports there was from your plugin …

I just noticed mine was failing on exports that contained bbcode as part of the text … so fixed it …

Mine is just a ghetto hack to convert some style html …

0 Likes

[quote=“castles_made_of_sand”]

That seems to work, making sure to wrap any tag looking things in a bbcode element so as to break em up[/quote]

Oh, you mean break up the bbcode tags? Yeah I can do that…

[pre=#151515]pre=#151515]color=#CC99CC]def/color]color=#6699CC] plugin_loaded/color]color=#CCCCCC](/color]color=#CCCCCC])/color]color=#CCCCCC]:/color]
color=#CC99CC] global/color]color=#CCCCCC] PLATFORM/color]
color=#CCCCCC] PLATFORM /color]color=#66CCCC]=/color]color=#CCCCCC] sublime.platform/color]color=#CCCCCC](/color]color=#CCCCCC])/color]
/pre][/pre]

Width wise it gets cut off if your browser isn’t wide enough, but you get the idea.

Still not entirely sure what you are referring to though. Its late so maybe my brain isn’t working.

0 Likes

github.com/sublimator/EditPrefe … helpers.py

I got some crap there for getting files … not very coherent as it’s first pass code as working through understanding ST3 implications …

I had my own package globbing function which returns paths with /$Package.sublime-package/ if it’s a zip file …

Didn’t really come across a case like today when getting a package normalised path from the api that doesn’t imply much …

0 Likes

Yeah, breaking up the bbcode tags so the content doesn’t get parsed as markup by the forum … and get all fucked up colors and missing content …

0 Likes