Sublime Forum

List of ST3 Compatible Packages

Hi All,

I am working on a list of Sublime Text 3 compatible packages over on a github gist. If you have written one that works, or know of ones that do, please let me know in a comment on the gist. Also, If you know of packages that do not work, or only work with additional steps or errors, let me know about those as well please!

Gist Location: https://gist.github.com/zchrykng/4945704

-Zach

0 Likes

Although I welcome the idea, I think that the way you structured it is a little deceptive. The only packages that won’t work in ST3 are the ones that include python plugins. Packages such as SASS, which only provide syntax and settings files will work just fine.

0 Likes

The Git plugin works for me, but you have to check out the python3 branch.

github.com/kemayo/sublime-text- … ee/python3

0 Likes

True… I had not thought of that. It does appear that some of the Theme files do not work as well, though.

If you have an idea on how to structure it better I am all ears! :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“Incendium”]The Git plugin works for me, but you have to check out the python3 branch.

github.com/kemayo/sublime-text- … ee/python3[/quote]

Thanks! It is on the list under needs extra steps.

0 Likes

Sorry I didn’t get back to you faster… I see you’ve eliminated the snippet-type plugins. That may be the best for your sanity, as they are the vast bulk of the packages available :smile:

I was going to suggest having some kind of division between “Working (Converted to Python3)” and “Working (Not requiring conversion)” with some indication that the latter list is not exhaustive.

Anyway, thanks for putting up & maintaining this list.

Alex

0 Likes

FYI BracketHighlighter 2 is the only BracketHighlighter that supports ST3. There is no BHST3 branch for the old version, nor is there one planned. There will only be the BH2ST3 for BracketHighligher 2.

0 Likes

Here is a list that can be updated by anyone with a GitHub account:

github.com/wbond/sublime_packag … e-Packages

0 Likes

Yeah, thanks Zach, for starting that :smile:

0 Likes

Updated AutoBackups and StringUtilities:
github.com/akalongman/sublimete … s/tree/ST3
github.com/akalongman/sublimete … s/tree/ST3

0 Likes

I updated sublimelint for ST3, and added some nice features (check out the user settings).

It’s also insanely fast now.

0 Likes

Thank you! I like this package a lot!

0 Likes

The following packages has been updated (look at ST3 branches):

github.com/SublimeText/Tag
github.com/SublimeText/Open-Include
github.com/SublimeText/BufferScroll
github.com/SublimeText/LineEndings
github.com/SublimeText/WordCount

0 Likes