Sublime Forum

ST2 Unresponsive on Start

First, apologies if this issue has been addressed before. I’ve tried to search around but I haven’t been able to fish up an answer, yet.

Issue Description: When attempting to start ST2 in OSX 10.8.2, no window appears. Activity monitor shows the program running for about 10 seconds before becoming unresponsive. When placed over the top file menu, cursor shows “processing” beach-ball. ST2 process must be force-quit. I ran ST2 under the GNU Debugger (gdb), but even gdb hung after checking linked libraries.

I’ve been using ST2 on OSX for about a year and have had no issues with the program before this one, which seems to have started apropos of nothing. I first tried to revert ST2 by deleting the Sublime Text 2/ directory in Application Support, but the directory was already missing. Next, I uninstalled ST2 and re-downloaded and re-installed ST2. The issues persists across re-installation.

Any advice?

0 Likes

I’m getting the same issue. Not sure what to do, but I removed Session.sublime_session and that did not work. Does anyone know where I’d look for an error message? I’m unable to find an error log. Thanks -Joe

0 Likes

sublimetext.com/docs/2/revert.html should sort it out

0 Likes

That worked. Thanks!

0 Likes