Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3017

Dev Build 3017 is out now, with a few bug fixes

0 Likes

Does Jon actually care for bug reports here?

Thank you for new version. Reindent working OK :smile:

ArekS

0 Likes

Is it possible to drag in & out an item from the side bar’s Open Files list to create a new window just like the tab bar does?
I always hide the tab bar (since tab bar is no use for me if I open many files), but sometimes I need to put an opened file to a new window, then I need to copy the file pah -> open a new window -> open file, these steps slow my work down.

0 Likes

I keep crashing every time I use my keys. Clicking with the mouse is fine, but if I press a key it crashes.

OSX 10.8 PHP project.

0 Likes

Can you please take a look at:
Bug: toggle_bookmark does not work when large number of bookmarks

EDIT: Solved with toggle_bookmark_wholeline. Recommendation to add such a command by default to the program.

0 Likes

This doesn’t happen for me. Can you send the crash report to jps@sublimetext.com?

0 Likes

Just a heads up… I’m on a Mac with Retina display, and with this update, the icon has reverted to the non-retina display version. Bring back that crisp icon. :smiley:

0 Likes

Since 3016 I keep getting an odd crash behavior. I’ll be working in ST3 on a Python file and use the build menu a couple of times. Then, ST3 will crash and thereafter it won’t start without crashing. Windows 7 32 bit. How do I look at the crash report and/or submit it to JPS?

Thanks!

0 Likes

I’m loving these updates. Unfortunately I found a small bug w/ new HTML tag closing behavior on Mac 10.8.2:

If you’re here:

<p><a href="foo">|</p>

and type </ or press cmd-opt-. you get:

<p><a href="foo"></p></p>

…you get

instead of . It will work fine if there is no immediately following the cursor.

(edit: fixed in 3018, thanks!)

0 Likes

[quote=“MystickPhoenix”]Since 3016 I keep getting an odd crash behavior. I’ll be working in ST3 on a Python file and use the build menu a couple of times. Then, ST3 will crash and thereafter it won’t start without crashing. Windows 7 32 bit. How do I look at the crash report and/or submit it to JPS?

Thanks![/quote]

I got continuous crash with windows 64bit edition when I work with python file

0 Likes