For instance, how do we:
- - Select all code in a tag, function, etc
- Select all instances of variables or identifiers in a document and have changes reflect in all instances
- Select asymmetrical columns that don't have the same ending points
- Search and select within a selection
- 1. Name and show the selection in action (if possible) in plain English
2. Give a brief description of what it does
3. List the keystrokes to make it happen
4. List the keybindings for more advanced users who want to go in and toggle stuff
5. If dependent on a plugin, point to a link of that plugin so we can easily grab it and get working
6. Show cool uses of pairing different plugins or selections together like a combo attack in Street Fighter 2
So far I've been depending on trial and error, piecemeal forum posts, plugins that lack clear, accessible instructions, and screencasts with no idea of what keystrokes are being pressed to achieve those effects I so badly want to use!
Any help is greatly appreciated and I absolutely wouldn't mind putting together a document if steered in the right direction.
Holler at your boy!