Sublime Forum

QuickRef: Commands and key bindings in the command palette

[size=150]QuickRef[/size]

General
Having a hard time remembering your favourite commands and key bindings in Sublime Text? QuickRef gives you instant access to all of them from the easy-to-use command palette!

• All OS:s supported!

• Works for both Sublime Text 2 & 3!

https://bitbucket.org/rablador/quickref

Latest version (2.5)
Major update! QuickRef now supports both ST2 and ST3 from the same package.
Changed where favourites data is stored to QuickRefData. Please copy your favourites over from the old file!

0 Likes

[size=150]Ver 2.1[/size]

Rablador presents: QuickRef for Sublime Text 3!
Note: The two versions of QuickRef are not interchangeable. You need the correct build for the version of Sublime Text that you are using.
ST2: bitbucket.org/rablador/quickref
ST3: bitbucket.org/rablador/quickref-st3

New features (QuicRef for ST3)
All the features from QuickRef for Sublime Text 2 :smile:.

New features (QuicRef for ST2/ST3)
Show update “splash” item in command list when QuickRef is updated.

0 Likes

Trying quickref-st3:

File "D:\PortableApps\SublimeText\Data\Packages\quickref\QuickRef.py", line 68, in run with zipfile.ZipFile(default_key_bindings_path, 'r') as myzip: File "X/zipfile.py", line 897, in __init__ FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'D:/Programs/Portable/SublimeText3/Packages/Default.sublime-package'

On Line 62 of QuickRef.py, you have hardcoded an absolute path. Can you use a relative path instead?

default_key_bindings_path = 'D:/Programs/Portable/SublimeText3/Packages/Default.sublime-package'

0 Likes

My apologies! And my thanks for pointing it out! :smiley:

The path was left unchanged since alpha testing and I simply forgot about it. It has now been changed. Please give the updated code a spin and get back to me if you find anything else that needs fixing.

0 Likes

Latest version (2.5)
Major update! QuickRef now supports both ST2 and ST3 from the same package.
Changed where favourites data is stored to QuickRefData. Please copy your favourites over from the old file!

0 Likes