Sublime Forum

ST3: Evaluate

I’ve updated my Sublime-Evaluate plugin to be (hopefully) ST3 compatible. I had a weird problem with the edit stack becoming corrupt but I think I’ve fixed that now. It should also be backwards compatible, but please let me know if it doesn’t work (I no longer use ST2).

Currently I’m waiting or it to be added to Package Control, but in the mean time you can get it on GitHub: Sublime Evaluate.

If there are any bugs, feel free to raise an issue or send a pull request.

Some things I want to add:

• Dates

• Improved Math, pi, atan etc

• I may merge the SublimeWebColors
    plugin to evaluate color codes into hex etc.

0 Likes

Hey, I think you still have some issues in your plugin. You don’t need to use begin_edit in a ST2 text command because it gives you an edit already. Also, you are calling end_edit without giving it the edit object, so it isn’t going to close it proper. This is why Jon took creating edit objects out of developers hands; there were too many problems with edits not getting closed.

Just thought I’d pass the info along. I just briefly looked at your changes, so if I am mistaken, just ignore me.

0 Likes

Thanks! So I could just add a condition for version 2 and call begin_edit and end_edit on that only. I love your face.

0 Likes