Sublime Forum

Xdebug Support

Hi Guys,

first of all, Sublime Text 2 is great and lightning fast. But in my (and lot of my friends) opinion, it’s major disadvantage is the lack of a IDE-like debugging environment for PHP/Xdebug (a good example is the one integrated in netbeans)

How about integrating this in Sublime Text 3 :smile:

Greets
Duderion

0 Likes

[quote=“duderion”]Hi Guys,

first of all, Sublime Text 2 is great and lightning fast. But in my (and lot of my friends) opinion, it’s major disadvantage is the lack of a IDE-like debugging environment for PHP/Xdebug (a good example is the one integrated in netbeans)

How about integrating this in Sublime Text 3 :smile:
[/quote]

So why should PHP get any special treatment? What about a Java debugger? Ruby? Haskell? Erlang?

0 Likes

lmgtfy.com/?q=sublimetext+xdebug&l=1

0 Likes

Please don’t use lmgtfy, especially with the I’m Feeling Lucky setting. That’s just a massive passive-aggressive dick move. Please simply link to the relevant page, which in this case is github.com/Kindari/SublimeXdebug.

0 Likes

Who said anything about being passive? Oh, and fuck you. :wink:

0 Likes

I ported this plugin (together with some other plugins: klaascuvelier.be/2013/03/sub … 3-plugins/) a while a go to be compatible with Sublime Text 3.
Heres the github repo: github.com/klaascuvelier/SublimeXdebug
If you have any issues, let me know.

0 Likes

For anyone who is interested, check out SublimeTextXdebug, it works with both Sublime Text 2 and 3.

This is a complete new package based on the Xdebug protocol functionality from Kindari’s package.
It also support conditional breakpoints, syntax highlighting and much more.

0 Likes