Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Tutorials!!

Tutorials!!

Postby Tex-Twil on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 am

Hi,
I'm sure Sublime has a lot of great features but it is difficult to find them. I'm for example looking for a way to surround with quotes selected items just as you do it in your animation 2/6.

Btw, those animations are nice but difficult to follow. It goes way to quickly to actually read the text and follow what is going on on the animation :(

Please make a blog with a tip of the day or something. I'm sure people will appreciate it.

cheers
Tex-Twil

Re: Tutorials!!

Postby micromatic on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 am

Hi,

https://tutsplus.com/course/improve-wor ... me-text-2/

... maybe that's what you're looking for?

Greetz
micromatic

Postby Tex-Twil on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 am

yes, thanks ;)
Tex-Twil

Postby kauranamoda on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:00 am

Hi!
I am just new to Sublime Text who wishes to switch from Dreamweaver CS4. Due to the fact that i'm familiar with WYSIWYG software, I find it hard using ST because it doesn't provide enough thigs I need in autocompletion.
To be precise, how do I get css properties just like Dreamweaver by simply typing the first few letters? Sublime seems to provide very little amount compared to Dreamweaver and I would also want to be able to get list of the available fonts in my computer when using something like
Code: Select all
font:
in CSS.

Thanks
kauranamoda

Postby KonTrax on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Check out what's available on package control

http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/community
KonTrax

Postby skuroda on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 pm

kauranamoda wrote:Hi!
I am just new to Sublime Text who wishes to switch from Dreamweaver CS4. Due to the fact that i'm familiar with WYSIWYG software, I find it hard using ST because it doesn't provide enough thigs I need in autocompletion.
To be precise, how do I get css properties just like Dreamweaver by simply typing the first few letters? Sublime seems to provide very little amount compared to Dreamweaver and I would also want to be able to get list of the available fonts in my computer when using something like
Code: Select all
font:
in CSS.

Thanks

I know there is a plugin to do completions like that, maybe it was this? You may need to do some additional searching, but it's a starting point. You may also want to take a look at the Emmet plugin.
skuroda

Postby thecrumb on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:42 pm

I try to keep this updated when I see useful posts and/or tutorials:

http://thecrumb.com/wiki/sublime
thecrumb

Return to General Discussion