Sublime Forum

Tutorials!

Hi,
I’m sure Sublime has a lot of great features but it is difficult to find them. I’m for example looking for a way to surround with quotes selected items just as you do it in your animation 2/6.

Btw, those animations are nice but difficult to follow. It goes way to quickly to actually read the text and follow what is going on on the animation :frowning:

Please make a blog with a tip of the day or something. I’m sure people will appreciate it.

cheers

0 Likes

Hi,

tutsplus.com/course/improve-wor … me-text-2/

… maybe that’s what you’re looking for?

Greetz

0 Likes

yes, thanks :wink:

0 Likes

Hi!
I am just new to Sublime Text who wishes to switch from Dreamweaver CS4. Due to the fact that i’m familiar with WYSIWYG software, I find it hard using ST because it doesn’t provide enough thigs I need in autocompletion.
To be precise, how do I get css properties just like Dreamweaver by simply typing the first few letters? Sublime seems to provide very little amount compared to Dreamweaver and I would also want to be able to get list of the available fonts in my computer when using something like font: in CSS.

Thanks

0 Likes

Check out what’s available on package control

http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/community

0 Likes

[quote=“kauranamoda”]Hi!
I am just new to Sublime Text who wishes to switch from Dreamweaver CS4. Due to the fact that i’m familiar with WYSIWYG software, I find it hard using ST because it doesn’t provide enough thigs I need in autocompletion.
To be precise, how do I get css properties just like Dreamweaver by simply typing the first few letters? Sublime seems to provide very little amount compared to Dreamweaver and I would also want to be able to get list of the available fonts in my computer when using something like font: in CSS.

Thanks[/quote]

I know there is a plugin to do completions like that, maybe it was this? You may need to do some additional searching, but it’s a starting point. You may also want to take a look at the Emmet plugin.

0 Likes

I try to keep this updated when I see useful posts and/or tutorials:

thecrumb.com/wiki/sublime

0 Likes