Sublime Forum

Weird issue with white line border around each line?

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone has had this issue and could possibly tell me why it’s happening and maybe how to shut it off (if possible). This just suddenly started happening to me at work a couple of weeks ago. For some reason, most lines of code have a white line border around them. It’s really annoying and makes it hard sometimes to really see what’s what in the file I’m editing. See the image attached for example…

0 Likes

You probably have sublime linter or a similar plugin installed. If you don’t have a linter plugin installed, it’s probably some other plugins. Please list the plugins that you have installed.

0 Likes

You know what I do have SublimeLinter installed and actually now that I think about it I installed it just a couple or so weeks ago. Is there a way to turn that on/off for each file?

0 Likes

Nevermind. I figured it out. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it.

0 Likes

I had that same issue with Python and Sublimelinter but now that I have gotten used to it I love it. I am really getting in the habit of formatting my code to the standard since I have visible reminders everywhere! Less and less white boxes as I get used to formatting things in the right way.

0 Likes