Sublime Forum

Unable to create Android project using the Andrew Plugin

Hi All:

I installed the Andrew plugin and configured a working directory and android sdk path. I tested the android sdk path works by launching the SDK manager and I follow the steps to create a new project (name, sdk, package name and project path) and it seems to do nothing. No project is created. I’m not even sure what to expect when it is created.

Any help would be appreciated. This is the best editor I’ve used, and I’d hate to have to move to Eclipse to develop Android apps.

Thanks,
RPD

0 Likes

Hi,

To check the error, you might want to look at the Python Console (Ctrl+~). It may be related to permissions. It can also be related to the tools.jar file (Eclipse magically finds it, but in Command line, and other IDEs in general, it’s not that obvious).

Anyway, the version on Package Control or Bitbucket has been deprecated in favor of the Github one. It supports Windows and Sublime Text 3 as well, plus some extra solved issues. The link’s in my signature, if you want to have a look.

PS: Sorry for the reeeeeeeally late answer. I am able to rapidly respond to problems directly issued on Github, as I do not always look at the ST forums.

0 Likes