Sublime Forum

Sublime "Pausing"

I dont know whats been up lately but as im working on something (whether it be multiple pages of work or even 1 single file) and while im typing LITERALLY every few minutes sublime will pause like it froze and then go back to working and like if i click something (lets say it was at the top of the page) and it then it pauses if i move my mouse to a new location that WASNT the first one, it puts the cursor where my mouse now is instead of where i wanted to select, same with highlighting but it doesnt even highlight at all just moves the cursor…

I dont know whats up and ive already checked to see if its anything ive added to sublime (through the package installer) and its not because even when i un-install the packages it still doesnt work…

Please if anyone has ANY idea that’d be awesome it gets so annoying that something that normally takes me 5min to type out now takes me 20min (so you can only imagine how long bigger projects take)… please any help would be awesome (also i really dont want to un-install the whole program of sublime so if theres another way im willing to try it) thanks!

*Edit - just corrected some spelling errors and wording errors i had

0 Likes

Sounds like all issues mentioned are connected to carret placement and mouse related interactions, did I understand you right? Also if you could list your installed packages and sublime text version.

0 Likes

This is likely triggered by plugin. You can revert to a fresh state via sublimetext.com/docs/2/revert.html

0 Likes