Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3024

https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/haskell-syntax-highlighting-bug/9456/1
Haskell Syntax highlighting

1 Like

Thanks for the repro skuroda, will have it fixed shortly

0 Likes

Running OSX 10.8

After running the update the application seemed to eat up my CPU, not sure if this was 3rd party package related or what. After restarting again all was fine.

One bug that seems to have crept in:

show_quick_panel is now loosing focus when opened via a plugin.

Symptoms: if you type the first letter or two of the first item it will behave fine but anymore and it will loose focus and drop the cursor into the active view. If you type a letter that’s not the first letter of the first item you’ll automatically get sent to the active view.

0 Likes

Updater worked just fine.

One small thing: probably it’s better to open changelog in the existing window, not in a new window?

0 Likes

3025 is out now, addressing some of the issues with 3024

0 Likes

Updater doesn’t work on portable installation (Win7 64bit). I get the message “Unable to rename C:…\Sublime Text 3”.

0 Likes

Jon, can you please explain this: „Added Paste from History”?

0 Likes

@jps: “Open with: Sublime Text” on Windows is broken if ST is already open. It doesn’t do anything. This worked in 3023.

If ST is not open, it works as expexted.

0 Likes

schlamar: thanks for the report, I’ll look into it

iamntz: There’s now a new item in the Edit menu, “Paste from History”. This allows you to paste from items you’ve previously copied, and not just from the latest item that you’ve copied.

0 Likes

Updates worked really well, this delta system is intense.

TOO COOL!

0 Likes

Hi,
yes, I can confirm this bug. It doesn’t work when a sublime text instance is alredy running. I noticed it trying to edit files from the FTP Client FIlezilla in SublimeText, and confirmed by opening a command prompt (windows) and trying to open a file through the commandline: sublime_text.exe test.txt. It doesn’t work if Sublime is already running.

0 Likes

3025 fixes the problem with my plugin and I didn’t even have to change any code! Thanks! :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“schlamar”]@jps: “Open with: Sublime Text” on Windows is broken if ST is already open. It doesn’t do anything. This worked in 3023.

If ST is not open, it works as expexted.[/quote]

Is working for me with the following shellscript:

/Applications/Sublime\ Text.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl -n "$@" and pass arguments as input.

0 Likes

[quote=“schlamar”]@jps: “Open with: Sublime Text” on Windows is broken if ST is already open. It doesn’t do anything. This worked in 3023.

If ST is not open, it works as expexted.[/quote]

Yes, for me too. I can’t open any files (that were registered to ST) in Win8 64bit via double click (or right click menu Open with Sublime text) nor from some external application (ie. FileZilla).

It works if ST is closed or from ST File menu. That was also working for me in 3023.

New update system works great.

I might add that this is a first bug for me on any ST beta / dev build :smile: and thank you jps for such a great piece of software that makes my women jealous since I’m spending more time with it then with her :blush:

0 Likes

Open With Sublime Text will be fixed for the next build, which should be out tomorrow

0 Likes

Find/replace in project is still broken under WinXP 32bit. The original bug report can be found here: Automatic Backup Plugin

0 Likes

Jon, thanks for the quick release of 3025! That seems to have resolved all the issues I mentioned above. https://forum.sublimetext.com/t/dev-build-3024/9643/1#p46961

0 Likes

Thanks for adding “Paste from History”!

Note (bug?): A “copy” command inside a macro does not append the value to the history list.

0 Likes

Weird issue where when I type something like

foo = bar

than when the autocomplete popup comes up, the space after the equals sign is removed, leaving me with

foo =bar

UPDATE: I’ll go further, the autocomplete seems to be aggressively eating whitespace to the left of the cursor when the popup shows up.

0 Likes

Just some inconsistency I’ve noticed. Default prefs file has it set to ‘true’ but in practice it’s disabled as you wrote.

0 Likes