Sublime Forum

Freeze on Document Open/Save?

Hi, just installed Sublime, and love editing with it. Was wondering if there are any known incompatibilities though?

I’m seeing an issue where if I do anything that brings up a file open/save dialog, the application freezes. If I open up an existing document and just click save, all is well, but if I do anything that opens a file open/save dialog box, that’s the end of it. I’ve tried the following permutations: open an existing file and click save as, open a new file and click save, click open file. All three result in a file dialog being shown, but then the application freezing. I can’t navigate in the dialog, and cannot cancel or continue.

Obviously this is pretty debilitating, so if you know of any possible conflicts that could be causing this, or anything I could try to resolve it, that would be great. Thanks!

0 Likes

If you’re using an old version of TortoiseHg, updating it to the latest version should fix the problem.

Check this thread for more info (hopefully it’s the same bug)

0 Likes

Holy cow, that was an amazing bit of troubleshooting/support!

I did have an old version of TortoiseHG installed, and removing it did fix the issue. Wonderful!

0 Likes