Sublime Forum

Context-menu items in side-pane is disabled. why? [ST3]

The context menu on the left side pane doesn’t let me search through folders or do any other action (except remove folder). Does anyone know why? I’m using Ubuntu with Sublime Text 3 Beta.

0 Likes

Anyone have the slightest idea why this happens?
I’m currently using ST2 because of this bug(?), coz i need the “find in folder” command.

0 Likes

Probably not ideal, but have you tried reverting?

sublimetext.com/docs/3/revert.html

0 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue, and yes, reverting does bring back the default context options. This led me to believe the issue was related to a package so after a revert I installed ONLY will bonds package control (using these instructions: http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control/installation#ST3) and then installed the SideBarEnhancements package.

Result: in St2 context options are there, in st3 most are not.
Note: ST3 is still in beta; package control for ST3 is still in alpha. This post is not a complaint, just a bug report. :wink:

Keep up the great work
-chris

0 Likes

That’s not the same issue, do not mix package realted things with editor default installation. item0 probably has some problem in the connection of editor -> file system.
The problem you are presenting is because, you installed st2 branch of package instead of installing st3. Must use this github.com/titoBouzout/SideBarE … ourownrisk

0 Likes