Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3031

Dev Build 3031 is out now, with a few misc changes

1 Like

Popup is nice. Thanks for adding this; looks very useful.

0 Likes

What about Python 3.3.1 :question:

0 Likes

Is there a keybinding to open the popup ?
On Windows, alt+down would be nice.

May I ask you why you want it ?
Something doesn’t work or is missing in 3.3.0 ?

0 Likes

You should always upgrade to a bugfix release: docs.python.org/release/3.3.1/wh … gelog.html

0 Likes

view.show_popup_menu is awesome! This could really improve how users interact with plugins.

Select some text, key-binding, evaluate in various languages right from the editor.

0 Likes

I’ve noticed that the bottom corners are not rounded on OSX. Anyone else seeing this?

0 Likes

Popups API. :mrgreen:

BUG: I think there is a bug in Tab size & Syntax popups http://youtu.be/1_dC6scsmmI (Ubuntu 13.04 x64 3031)

0 Likes

Today started 3031 constantly using 100% of my CPU, tried restarting the app and my computer didn’t solve it. 3021 is fine though.

0 Likes

Hi jps!

Just a small bug in version 3. Open a new window using “New View into File” and vintage mode, edit this new view, close that window in “Insert Mode”. This will lock the other window opened into the vintage mode he is using before the operation.

I’m loving this new blazing fast version of Sublime!

Thank you very much
Tcha-Tcho

0 Likes

Overriding package files leads to failures when loading.

To reproduce:

1. Override HTML/html.sublime-snippet. Content shouldn’t matter.
  2. Restart the editor.

Upon restart, the following occurs

Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 73, in reload_plugin m = importlib.import_module(modulename) File "X/importlib/__init__.py", line 88, in import_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1577, in _gcd_import File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1558, in _find_and_load File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1522, in _find_and_load_unlocked ImportError: No module named 'HTML.encode_html_entities' reloading plugin HTML.html_completions Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_plugin.py", line 73, in reload_plugin m = importlib.import_module(modulename) File "X/importlib/__init__.py", line 88, in import_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1577, in _gcd_import File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1558, in _find_and_load File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1522, in _find_and_load_unlocked ImportError: No module named 'HTML.html_completions'

Tested in W7 x64

0 Likes

Can you please fix set_viewport_position, this is really damaging a great plugin, a setting to allow disable the set_viewport_position that the editor does when loading a view would be very welcome. Also, an API method to know if a view is a TRANSIENT view, would be welcome too… thanks.

0 Likes

@tito: view.is_scratch()? With a combination of is_scratch(), is_dirty() and file_name() you can at least determine all views that are actual views EXCEPT for newly created empty and unmodified views. See also: Views with no corresponding file

0 Likes

come on FichteFoll …

give a simple view.is_transient()… can’t be that hard…

0 Likes