Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Postby Anomareh on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Ah thanks much.

Yeah I think it would fit perfectly between the line ending box and the syntax box at the bottom right. Don't really see how that could bother anyone :s Possibly when you click on it, it could be a shortcut to the save with encoding menu as well.
Anomareh

Postby ekolguy on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 am

Hello!

How do I duplicate selection / line? Is there a shortcut? I could not find it in Edit menu.

Thanks a lot!
ekolguy

Postby ilya on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 am

ekolguy, look at Power User Package.
ilya

Postby ekolguy on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 am

Thanks Ilya, just what I needed :)
ekolguy

Postby Anomareh on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Is there anyway to fix the PHP syntax highlighting to look for embedded SQL over multiple lines?

For example:

Code: Select all
mysql_query('
   SELECT *
   FROM `table`
   WHERE `field` = 5
      AND `field2` = 10
');

won't get highlighted because of the new line between the comma and SELECT. How it's set up in the language file currently it should match over multiple lines but it doesn't because it doesn't match over multiple lines and you can't force the regex into /m.

Any ideas?
Anomareh

Postby Anomareh on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 am

Hate to double post but doubt anyone would notice if I edited my previous post :s If anyone reads this that can delete posts feel free to delete my previous post. There is pretty much no solution to the question I asked and I just ended up hardcoding a solution for my project.

I tried googling around but couldn't really find any info. Anyone know anything about the UUID field in themes? It would seem Sublime doesn't use it but if I wanted to share a theme and have it work in Textmate what should I do with this field? Does Textmate just automatically generate it and I should just delete it? Or do I need to generate one and include it? If so how would I go about doing that?

Lastly, if I made a theme that works in Sublime is there anything technical that would make it incompatible with Textmate?
Anomareh

Postby jps on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Sublime Text doesn't use the UUID, instead relying on the path to identify the file. To make the file compatible with TextMate, you should ensure that the GUID is unique - if you google for guidgen, you should find a tool that will generate them for you. As far as I'm aware, that should be all that's required to make it work with TextMate, but I recommend you test it to be sure.
jps
Site Admin

Postby Anomareh on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 pm

I already had cygwin installed so I just grabbed e2fsprogs and ran uuidgen. It's a pretty safe bet that it's going to be unique right? There isn't somewhere to test if some Textmate package is already using it or something is there?
Anomareh

Postby EJ12N on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Anomareh wrote:I already had cygwin installed so I just grabbed e2fsprogs and ran uuidgen. It's a pretty safe bet that it's going to be unique right? There isn't somewhere to test if some Textmate package is already using it or something is there?

Yes pretty safe bet It will be unique :)
EJ12N

Postby Anomareh on Fri May 07, 2010 2:50 am

How come plugins won't load if you put them in a folder in the Packages > User directory?
Anomareh

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion