Sublime Forum

Submitting Feature Requests

Thanks a lot… It is really powerful…!

0 Likes

Buenas, compre el producto, muy buen editor de textos. Por ahora lo que quiero que agreguen es soporte para Pascal y Mediawiki, si bien Pascal no lo uso, el formato de Mediawiki si.

Gracias! :wink:

0 Likes

I’m using the terminal plenty. And I’m sure many users are. I’d love it if you could just create projects with sublime’s ctl!

Great software!

0 Likes

Hi, I’m newee on sublime, before I was using dreamwaver cs6, and I’m missing one of the features, wich displays the related files of the document, I mean, I was able to see the “file1.js” and all the other java or css files within the same group.
Is this option allowed in the current version, or is there a package for do that?

0 Likes

[quote=“david99999”]Hi, I’m newee on sublime, before I was using dreamwaver cs6, and I’m missing one of the features, wich displays the related files of the document, I mean, I was able to see the “file1.js” and all the other java or css files within the same group.
Is this option allowed in the current version, or is there a package for do that?[/quote]

You must be mistaken the feature is still there. I am not surprised you are leaving cs6 it’s not as good.

0 Likes

Syntax highlight keyword can add&edit&set highlight color.

0 Likes

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/229036-/

0 Likes

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/230210-/

0 Likes

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/230220-/

0 Likes

for Retina display

0 Likes

Define a custom filter method for the quick panel

sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/406342-/

0 Likes

API for sidebar
API for access indexed symbols
API (documented) for generating custom autocompletes
API for change width of autocomplete window
API for tooltips

0 Likes

Yeah, More API + APis!! No features, just APIs!

0 Likes

What about Open sourcing the shipped Packages/ folder, lot of “errors” have been fixed by the community.

0 Likes

Would love to see the core packages open sourced.

I’ve been curious about what it would take to get a community driven ‘core packages’ group setup on github and have an alternate channel for Package Control to hit and grab those.

0 Likes

[quote=“LONGMAN”]API for access indexed symbols
API (documented) for generating custom autocompletes[/quote]

These actually exist already. Undocumented, ofc.

For symbols (could use some more API I guess): sublimetext.com/docs/3/api_reference.html

• view.symbols(line_endings)
  • window.lookup_symbol_in_index(symbol)
  • lookup_symbol_in_open_files(symbol)

For generating auto completions, check docs.sublimetext.info/en/sublime … ompletions.

[quote=“subhaze”]Would love to see the core packages open sourced.

I’ve been curious about what it would take to get a community driven ‘core packages’ group setup on github and have an alternate channel for Package Control to hit and grab those.[/quote]

github.com/darinmorrison/sublim … s/issues/1

We did some theory crafting, but no steps have been taken yet. Particularly enhancing Package Control and working on the replacement mechanisms.

0 Likes

Wow, UserEcho is really cool! :smile:

0 Likes

Do not use userecho use this: github.com/SublimeText/Issues/issues

0 Likes

If the Github issue tracker is somehow official, maybe Kari or Jon will close this thread and put a link at the begining and at the end of the discussion

0 Likes

They should just unpin and close this thread and instead create a new one with the issue tracker like viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12095

0 Likes