Sublime Forum

Two problems on mac

Hello
I use sublime text 2 mac and I encounter two problems:

1 -) In the left side bar, I can create folders by
2 -) when I select an item and I want to drag on the bottom line I can not! I forget to make a selection, then cut and paste.

I’m on Mac OS 10.6.8

Thank you

0 Likes

Up

0 Likes

Your first item seems like you stopped typing halfway through a sentence, and your second item I’m not quite sure what you’re saying. Maybe that’s why there are no responses? Can you rewrite/rephrase?

0 Likes

Example: I want to move the line 17 to line 13. So I select line 17, I am I clicked moves to the line 13 and I release but it does not work

0 Likes

You’re saying you’re trying to drag and drop text? That works just fine over here.

0 Likes

In my MAC is not work !

0 Likes

No reponse ?

0 Likes

Check on your config file for:

"drag_text": true
0 Likes

Look my config

Is not work

0 Likes

No reponse !

0 Likes

Did you also tried to remove all plugins? There are some chances that is a conflict somewhere.

0 Likes

I tried on a macbook pro 10.6.8 with a new installation without adding plugin and I have the same problem.Is there someone with whom it works on Mac os? If so, it might make me look are setting user?

0 Likes

From what i can understand from your first post, your clicking number 17 and dragging to 13, that wont work, if you highlight text in main body and drag to line 13 that works fine.

Tried both ways for me and 2nd part works fine.

0 Likes

Why me three mac it does not work? What is your version of ST and mac? Could you pass me your user file? thank you

0 Likes

a small up

0 Likes

I wasn’t able to drag text either until I upgraded to 2.0.1 Build 2219. I was at build 2217 before. I’m on OSX 10.8.4.

However, on Ubuntu 13.04, Sublime 3 build 3046, I cannot drag text. The cursor never changes from the “text select I-bar shape” to the “arrow” shape like it should to drag something.

0 Likes

So it’s a beug?

0 Likes

no reply?

0 Likes

Don’t have a mac but testing on a linux machine and cannot drag and drop either. It seems to be a problem with ST core. Therefore, we, as a community, cannot do anything to provide additional support. Wait and see if it gets addressed in the next update. You could try emailing ST support, though I’m guessing this would be added to a list of things to address (if it hasn’t been already).

0 Likes

Confirmed. No worky here on Linux either (ST2 2217). Probably worthy of a bug report over on the github community maintained bugs/issues list.

0 Likes