Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Printing

Re: Printing

Postby schlamar on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 pm

netizensmith wrote:Hi,

Just installed this (using package manager).
Right clickign on a file shows me an export menu now but the HTML and BBCode submenus are both greyed out and cannot be selected.

I am using build 3038 of sublimetext 3 on 64 bit Windows 7.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

facelessuser wrote:ExportHtml works fine on ST3. I use ST3 exclusively now, and I am the author of ExportHtml, and use it all of the time as well. You need to use the ST3 branch (probably a restart of ST3 after you install it would help as well).

ST3 branch: https://github.com/facelessuser/ExportHtml/tree/ST3

Package Control is not 100% ST3 ready. You should check compatibility / install instruction before installing any package via PC for now.
schlamar

Postby netizensmith on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Many thanks. Option 1 in the instructions worked fine i.e. Not using package control.
netizensmith

Postby skuroda on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm

For me, package control has been stable for a while now. I've installed ExportHtml, among other things, with it. You have to manually specify the URL (by using "Package Control: Add Repository" in the command palette). For ExportHtml, you would use https://github.com/facelessuser/ExportHtml/tree/ST3 You can then install normally through package control. Of course, the clone method works to, but since it's not the master branch, you probably won't get updates if they are made. Though, I think you can tell package control what branch to pull from for git repositories.
skuroda

Postby cseder on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 am

I second the pdf method.
Clean and simple export, easy print.
cseder

Previous

Return to General Discussion